Hello. ♥ How was May? It’s June, and I’m doing a bit of cleaning up in my blog. I was a little bit tempted to delete ALL posts, but changed my mind. Deleted some old posts instead, those that I think didn’t matter. I’ve also been reading blog posts, finding some new blogs for inspiration but all I get is the feeling that I need to change blog design soon. I need change, probably.
Anyway, here’s what’s going on with me these past few days. Making this into a list makes it much easier for me to think.
- I managed to explore MIRC again. It’s the best place for ebooks (epubs, mobi, lit, etc) and mp3 downloads. I’ve been hoarding ebooks in my phone.
- I know I’ve talked about reading the classics, but James Patterson usually kept me up late at night with his Women’s Murder Club.
- I’ve been praying not to give in to the Iphone craze. Everytime someone posts an Instagram photo, I look away, which is almost a hard thing to do.
- I’ve managed to make my own adjustable neck strap for my AE-1, just for less than a dollar worth. Of course, it’s not leather which is totally what I want. Haha.
- Brought my 1st AE-1 film roll to Fuji yesterday. Gonna get the photos later this day. *excited*
- I’m gonna try shooting in RAW just to see the difference with JPEG.
- I just realized that this list is all about books and photography. That’s me.
What are up to these days? Got any good books to read, or a new hobby?
P.S. I think I suck at naming post titles. ;P