Do you like to know more about me? I’ve had this saved in one of my drafts. I finally hit the Publish button. ▲
- For starters, I’m a bit wary on doing more personal posts. I really admire those people who share most of their deeper personal thoughts online. Sharing is not that easy for me. To tell you the truth, I have a hard time listing random things about myself for this post.
- I have never learned how to ride a bike. I’ve included this in my list of things to do before I die. Seriously. I think there came an opportunity or two (or three) in the past wherein I could have learned how, but… I’ll try again.
- I want to go to school again. And I will most probably go for Programming (my first choice), and Graphic Design. It’s tough being a nurse. There’s a very slim chance this will happen, because this means quitting my job, and start spending again on tuition.
- I’ve never been out of the country. There’s major wanderlust when browsing over gorgeous images of Ireland’s mountains and beaches. I want to go to Ireland.
- I’m an only child. I like it, but it gets boring most of the time which makes me wish I have a brother or a sister instead and a big family in the future.
- Besides having fear of heights, I also fear public speech. My hands get clammy, my pulse rate increases. I could hear the lub-dub of my heart. I have had enough of these while in nursing school, but sometimes in life, some situations call for a speech. Fear of speaking in public combined with difficulty in sharing things about yourself could turn out to be ugly.
- I think I cry too easily in movies, especially the happily ever after romantic movies. I’ve cried buckets with Titanic, and I swear I’ll never watch it again. Although I love dogs, I’ve skipped watching Hachiko, since I know it could be something like My Dog Skip – heartbreaking.
I hope you’re having a great week! ♥